- The window opens in pivot function, but the rotation axis is placed above the center of its height, so even a tall person can approach the edge of the open window. The lower part of the sash gives an impression of outward opening and the top constitutes an additional illumination.
- Sash when rotated from 0° to 45° is supported by an innovative auxiliary mechanism, which allows you to leave the open sash in any position.
- Window operated by the use of handle positioned on the lower part of the sash.
Handle equipped with two stage micro-ventilation.
- Equipped with an automatic ventilator V40P provides the optimum amount of air into the room. V40P automatic air-inlet ensures a healthy micro-climate in the attic and saves energy.
- Rotated sash is blocked by the bolt for cleaning at an angle of 160°
|Technical Specifications:||FYP-V U3 proSky|
|window U-value:||1,3 W/m2K|
|glazing U-value:||1,1 W/m2K|
|Rw coefficient:||32 dB|
|glazing:||4H – 16 – 4T|
|low emission coating:||+|
|inert gass filled panes:||+|
|air inlet type:||V40P|
|air inlet air flow:||52 m3/h|
Available Sizes (cm):
55×140 55×160 55×180 55×206 66×160 66×180 66×206 78×140 78×160 78×180 78×206 94×140 94×160 94×180 94×206 114×180 134×180