An innovative, large window whose sashes when opened crate a balcony in the loft.
The upper top hung sash opens upwards, whereas the lower sash can be tilted forwards, allowing easy access to the balcony recess. The sash when rotated through 0° to 45° is supported by an innovative auxiliary mechanism which allows leaving the open sash in any position within this range.
- The upper sash can be raised steplessly up to 45°. Side barriers are integrated into the bottom sash and slide out during opening. When closing the lower sash, balcony barriers are hiding in the window, thus they are not visible above the roof. Concealed under the window flashing elements, they do not collect dirt or spoil the aesthetics of the roof.
- The sash is blocked for washing by a special bolt when rotated through 180
- Automatic air inlet V40P
- Enriched with a wide range of additional accessories
- Installation range: 35 – 55°
- Recommendation: installation in roof construction without L-shaped wall, in rooms with properly working ventilation.
- As standard is equipped with XDP insulation set consisting of insulating material of sheep wool tress and air-permeable flashing. XDP set enables fast and appropriate implementation of thermal and air-permeable insulation around the window.
|Technical Specification:||Balcony window FGH-V Gallery|
|window U-value:||1,5 W/m2K|
|glazing U-value:||1,1 W/m2K|
|acoustic insulation Rw:||35 dB|
|inert gas filled panes:||+|
|toughened external glass:||+|
|air inlet type:||automatic V40P|
Available Sizes (cm):